Red Box Gurney

7:47 AM / Posted by ChambyT /

Jia Ern came my house at 11am,Tze Wuen came at 11:47am.
We studied English together and..Ming Wei came at 1pm.We went Gurney Plaza to sing K at Red Box after brother back from Cyber cafe at 1pm.Met Alexander a.k.a Alex after we reached Red Box Gurney. =D Ah~Smart guy ^_^ He's from Kelantan.I can know he's not Penang people by hearing his slang =P Abit like my cousin-En Chun.KB people.
I sang 1st. 1st song is Adam Lambert-Time for miracles.So shy >< Coz bro,Wuen and Wei went toilet together.Left me and Alex in the room and we didnt know each other before =X But after awhile I found that he's easy to get along.And a humour guy.He can sing well! =D His voice can reach 2km I think? ^_^ Haha~Joking..he no need use microphone also can sing louder than us le la~I think I sang over 20-30 songs..My voice..ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR so...sa sa..=.=" Zzzz..But it recovered approx 1 hour.Still got food lo~If I'm not wrong..I think..about..6-7 dishes,1 champhange,3 jugs of drink(coke,ice lemon tea,???).
Sent Alex home at Jelutong before we go to Auto City.Had dinner at KFC @ Auto City.Sent Ming Wei and Wuen home before we got home.I did take some pics at KTV but will upload next time =)
I had fun..REAL FUN =D Never sing until so siok before ^_^

-ChambyT-

0 comments:

Post a Comment