Interesting sentence from Cikgu Sharizal-Kata Pepatah Melayu

6:56 AM / Posted by ChambyT /

Today..I had my BM test from 8am til 1:10pm.
When I was having my BM 1 test at 10:55am-1:10pm,my BM teacher came into my class and sat behind me.
Suddenly,his phone rang and he picked up the phone.It was his wife =D
He on loudspeaker and talk to her.
Sharizal(Teacher's name)

Sharizal: "Ada 2 lanjiao tak tau buat.Buat bising saja tau.1 lanjiao panjang,1 lanjiao pendek.Pendek tak bagui,panjang bagui!"

You all know what 'lanjiao' means?abit rude =X..sorry I didnt mean to be rude.But erm..'lj' means..guys down there =P

Translate to English

Sharizal: " Got 2 'lj'(penis) dont know how to do.Know how to make noise only.1 long 'lj' , 1 short 'lj'. Short not good,long good! "

Ok. The End.

-ChambyT-

0 comments:

Post a Comment